Master Riot v3: Learn Riot.js from Scratch
- 32 High Quality Lectures
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Certificate of Completion
What students have say about this course:
I had not planned to commit as much time to the course on my first sitting, but it’s so engaging and each lesson builds upon the previous learnings in a way that holds your attention. Highly recommended. Kyle Wilson
Nice and fast introduction to Riotjs. Since it is a lightweight framework, the author of the course did a great job describing only the parts that are needed to start. Best Riotjs video course out there! Maksim Šinik
Course was easy to follow and had a practical approach that I liked. Balazs Rau
Go from zero to mastery in all aspects of Riot, including configuration, client & server-side rendering, routing and more.
- Learn to set up a base Riot configuration according to your project needs
- Understand the entire Riot API in depth
- Configure HTML5 routing and route filtering
- Integrate Riot in more advanced server-side projects
- Be more creative with your code via Riot’s flexible approach
The course starts by looking at the different variations of the Riot library, different compilation options and the basics of Riot’s tag syntax. The next section, which forms the bulk of the course, takes an in-depth look at each individual aspect of the Riot API, including concepts such as styling, looping and handling user interactions.
After mastering the API, the course will move to using Riot on the server (Node.js) and then teach you how to configure and use the Riot router for creating rich, routable web apps.
The final section of the course is a practical project which will put all the previous lessons’ knowledge to use in a real-world web app. Completing this course will allow you to start creating practical Riot-based web/mobile apps immediately.
All the lessons are designed to be as concise as possible and the course focuses on learning in a practical way.
What are the requirements?
- Have a simple text editor with some syntax highlighting.
- Basic knowledge of HTML is required.
- Pre-installing Node.js would be advantageous, but is not required.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Create customised Riot implementations specific to the project they are working on.
- Understand, in depth, each individual aspect of the Riot API.
- Have the know-how to implement Riot in practical ways to build rich, real-world web applications.
- Know how to use Riot both client-side & server-side.
- Implement dynamic HTML5 routing, using the built-in Riot router.
Who is the target audience?
- It is also ideal for existing React developers , looking to learn Riot as a leaner, more flexible alternative.